Hello, is there a way to enlarge the annotation boxes when exporting video? inside the program they read well but they look very small in the exported video

Normally they should look the same, can you try with version 2023.1.1 linked in this forum?

In my case, the angles with the animations look correct but the marker labels look too small. It only happens when exporting.
Version 2023.1.1

Hi, same problem here.
Labels look fine in Kinovea, but when I export they are small. Video is in 4K. It looks like the labels are a certain dimension on pixel, that become invisible in a large video.
Has anyone had a similar issue (and managed to solve it)?

If it's on the text tool you can increase the font size. I'm assuming the 4K video is getting downsized and it hits the part of the code that prevents the labels to become very small in the user interface. So they appear larger than what they really are only in the player window. The export is at the original image size so it respects the font size from the tool configuration.

If changing the size just by one or two steps doesn't appear to make a difference it's definitely this. Increase the size from the tool configuration until you can see the text actually getting larger again, then at that point it should match the export.

Right now it's not possible to change the font size for the little measure labels of lines or markers objects, I'm going to address this asap as part of a refactoring of the styling system.

edit: this will be in the next version.